“30th birthday”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“30th birthday”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I booked a table by phone for me and my wife under our surname.. however when we arrived I informed a member of staff that we booked a table but before we could even say our reservation name we were shown to a table that was practicly a foot steps away from people queueing for food, all throughout our meal I was constantly pushed on the back by people trying to get to the buffet, my chair was kicked a lot and constantly people pushing our table trying to get to the food, a member of staff nearly hit me over the head with a tray had I not ducked, a member of staff reached over my wife whilst she was eating and took a empty plate litetally an arm straight over her food, food not a problem was very tasty.. however the atmosphere reminded me of meal time at a high school, not what I wanted especially since it was my 30,th birthday and me and my wife wanted, to be honest wish we had a chinese takeaway in the comfort of our own home with a 2ltr bottle of pop as the coke served was flat and tasteless. To top the evening off the tables are that close together a man ripped our table cloth off, by no means on purpose, as he was walking past. So inconclusion left the restaurant feeling angry and disapointed. Will not be visiting again on a special occassion.

1 Thank johno8684

Congleton, United Kingdom
“Excellent in all respects!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My friend and I went this lunchtime and what a delightful discovery!! It was 2 for £10 and the choice was vast! We went to the buffet and helped ourselves to such a variety of delicious food - as much as you wanted! It was fresh and hot and being restocked regularly.There were mouth-watering desserts to chose from too! The staff were very friendly and everywhere was clean and tidy. This was our first visit and we'll most definitely be back - I've been recommending it to my friends too. Great value for money and a relaxed atmosphere! Well done Buffet Fever!!!

1 Thank Pat H
“BRILLIANT”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We went there for my wifes seventy fifth birthday, the food was excellent, but what really made the night was the staff, nothing was to much trouble for them especially from the young lady Charlotte, My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the night, We are going back fpr our anniversary . Wonderful place

1 Thank mart0869
Stoke, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would recommend anybody to go here!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've been to Buffeet Fever a few times with friends and family, the resturant is great for big occasions like birthdays, work meals etc and is also great for a meal with a few of your friends. The food is always freshly cooked as you can see them cooking the food. It is all up to an excellent standard and I can never complain. Although the drinks are slightly expensive it's worth a few extra quid. The staff are extremly friendly and will do everything to help you and make sure you enjoy your meal.
I would recommend anybody to go here. It's great!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jack B
London, United Kingdom
“Was amazing loved it”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Buffet fever when I went was so good the waiters/waitresses were so kind and did a good job! The service was amazing and the atmosphere was fantastic! It was calm and chilled, I really enjoyed the food and the menu because they gave a good range of food tastes and the price of it all didn't come up to much so it was great because it is such a great place for a good and reasonable price.

• Visited July 2013