“Fantastic Service and Quality Food”

Roberto's Pizza House
Ranked #18 of 561 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Visited Robertos on 14th March there were 5 in our party we all had different Starter, Main Meals and Desserts
The quality of all of the food was fantastic as normal and great value for money. We all had two drinks each and these ranged from wine to beer's and coffee, the total cost was £145
I had the stuffed mushrooms with prawns and home made tiramisu Yum Yum. I feel the best part of my meal i thought was the chicken breast in a wine and gorgonzola and pasta ribbons, but you could also have it with vegetables & chips. The chicken melted in your mouth and the flavour from the gorgonzola was fantastic. I would not hesitate in recommending Robertos to anyone.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Extensive menu, excellent service. Went back next night to retrieve receipt from last night's meal and the smell and atmosphere made me stay for another meal!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Roberto's is an italian restaurant with plenty of atmosphere. The food is marvellous - in fact to die for. I go in for the Lobster Ravioli (which has another name in italian that I cannot spell) it's big pieces of ravioli with lobster and mozerello cheese inside with a gorgeous salmon sauce. There's lots of other great good as well and marvellous deserts. I go there whenever I can. The only downside is it's not open day time in the weeks just at night so I am a little restricted when I can go, but whenever I have the chance you'll find me there.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We always call here before a trip to the theatre. Extensive menu, good food and a friendly atmosphere. Nice unique feel to the place and less than a 5 minute walk to the theatre.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I was In a group of 5 ladies the food was lovely we couldn't fault it. The service was absolutely shocking we were constantly being watched and felt like we were an inconvenience to the waitresses. They collected our plates and glasses before we had really finished we were rushed we never asked for the bill and it was put down on the table and instantly followed by are you paying by card! One lady asked for a diet coke and a regular coke came one lady asked for fish and when it was brought over was told it was chicken when in fact it was fish. We all felt rushed and in the way I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone. Which is a shame as the food was lovely. We won't be returning in a hurry!!