“Great service & good food”

Roberto's Pizza House
Ranked #13 of 539 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Great service & good food”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I visited Roberto's last week for my birthday, along with my family and absolutely loved it. It was the first time I had eaten here and found it through Trip Advisor.
I was surprised by how busy it was for a Thursday night and was pleased that we booked as it was completely full. We all had three courses and all agreed that the food was delicious. The homemade cheesecake desserts were brilliant. Service was a little slow, but the staff were extremely polite and helpful, explaining that they were a chef down. I had to wait a few minutes longer than my family for my main, but it came with a free drink to make up for this. It was well worth waiting for! We had a mixture of pizzas and pastas, all looked and tasted really good.
I would definitely recommend Roberto's and am planning on going back again next week.

• Visited April 2014

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Great little place if i little crowded”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great restaurant with a nice choice of food. Me and partner both had pizza, and he highly recommends the pizza with an egg ontop! Good drinks and value for money. Only qualm is the rather small tables and the tendency to cram everyone in until its uncomfortably cozy. But it depends on what you're looking for.

• Visited May 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant since the 1970's and if you see my last review was still impressed. However, I visited it on Saturday and something left a bad taste in my mouth! Not the Pizzas, they were good,(despite the fact that I'm not convinced those bases are handmade, I love the wood burning oven,) the service was pretty good too. No the thing i thought was totally out of order was the fact that my friend on hearing my pizza was a garlicky one said oh make mine garlicky too.
She didn't think they had heard her, as her pizza did not taste particularly of garlic. However, to my shock they had charged £1 for her supposed garlic as an extra topping!! Really £1 for Garlic. What a joke. Garlic and Chilli should be included if requested. i have never been charged for this. I had spinach on mine. Cost 0.80p, for about 4 little bits. It's not a lot of money, it's the principal, When i questioned it, I was told that was management policy. Well that's a shame, because you've lost 2 fans over it.

• Visited April 2014
Aves P, Owner at Roberto's Pizza House, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
To Beth, in reply to your comment, we have been established here since 1981, and from that day on we have been making fresh dough in house everyday, as you can see from our open pizza bar. In our menu we state our prices of our extra toppings, whether its meat or veg, they are the same price. I just found your comments a bit unfair, as we use fresh ingredients and we always do our best to please and satisfy our customers. Never the less we appreciate your review.
Kind regards
Roberto's Management.
Stoke
“Greaaaaaat”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

As always food from here is lovely well presented and value for money.

Every time I book the staff are great at trying to accommodate people and nearly always I've got the time I wanted

“I love this place”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Its my fave italian in stoke. Its abit cramped and could do with a refurb but the food is second to none. I would reccommend the bolognase pizza

• Visited January 2014