We stayed following a party night which was totally fantastic. A really great atmosphere, with all the staff being very friendly and such good value too. Our room was very clean, spacious and well equipped. The bathroom big, well lit and airy. I found the bed very comfortable and I slept the best I ever have, as I normally struggle to sleep in hotel rooms. There was no noise from outside or within the hotel despite there being a party night on the go.
Dawn on reception was particularly helpful in sorting us out - thanks Dawn.
Cannot wait for the next party night " 80's" - must book early as this one was packed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western
- Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Staffordshire