Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House
Holiday Inn Express Stoke-on-Trent(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
Priceline
Best Western Stoke East(Stoke-on-Trent)
US$105
US$88
Plough Motel(Stoke-on-Trent)
US$49
  • Restaurant
George Hotel(Burslem)
US$56
US$54
Travelodge Stoke on Trent Trentham(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$66
Crown Hotel(Longton)
US$51
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Stoke-On-Trent (Hanley) Hotel(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$99
PremierInn.com
1,589 results
All reviewsalton towersbunk bedsswimming poolretail parklovely hotelwater worldfamily roomexecutive roomchristmas partylarge hotelsteam roomleisure facilitiesleisure clubtoby carveryfestival parkreception staffbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed at the moat house 31st July & 1st August, the stay was neither business nor pleasure. I stayed here with my 9 year old son for 2 nights. I had minor surgery carried out and could not drive back home which was 60 miles away however I was under the impression everything would be okay the following day, it wasn't and booked an extra night. During my stay the staff were so helpful, I booked a dinner breakfast rate at a very competitive price, I did not have to leave my room for anything, the staff brought everything to my room with no extra charge. Charge for room service is £3 per tray. All the staff from reception to house keeping we're fantastic. The hotel is very clean and well mentained certainly worth the 4*, customer service is exceptional (this is why) on the Friday morning the paramedics were called to my room, I had to be rushed off to hospital (this was something no one foresaw, if this was the case my son would not have been with me) however the staff were fantastic while a family member came for my son the receptionist staff kept looked after him and kept him entertained they contacted me within 20 minutes to inform me my son had been collected putting me at ease. I cannot thank the staff at the moat house enough, they genuinely care about there clients and would recommend this hotel to anybody, it is worth every penny spent! Thank you all at the Moat House. Oh by the way, I forgot to mention the food is great as well as dinner was included in my rate I could choose of the 3 course menu, a la carte menu or the room service menu portions are very generous and the food is delish I highly recommend the chefs home made soup, the carrot and coriander was just fab, the breakfast menu is great and has a wonderful choice of either a full cooked breakfast or a continental!

Room Tip: I booked a standard double, my room overlooked the car park there was no noise and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
James M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear MiisD903

Thank you for taking the time to share the highlights from your stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with usand found everything to your liking. I am continually proud of our team members and the wounderful compliments they receive. I will share your kind words with them and I'm very happy you found our food to be of a high quality.

I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to us in the not to distant future.

Kind Regards

James Machin
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Yet again a perfect base for a family event.You can not fault this hotel for it's facilities and staff. Thigs is our sixth stay with a large family group including small grandchildren and we will definitely be back later in the year.Look for special deals as we booked early for two nights at an excellent rate and when I printed off the voucher I noted that we had a free evening meal on they first night ! Best Western are hard to beat for quality and value -we do a considerable amount of family travel and have never faulted them.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

You could not ask for a nicer hotel. From manager to cleaner everyone was happy, polite and helpful. The pool and sauna fabulous and clean. Was told about a little pub round the corner whereyou could have a drink looking over the marina .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We had a family of four, which sometimes is a bit tight for one room but the room was a great size and plenty of space for all of us. (children ages 15 and 12). Beds comfortable and bunk beds not cramped. The hotel was lovely with plenty of space, clean, tidy and very well presented. Staff helpful and very keen to help. breakfast was great and my kids just ate as much as they could before their busy day ahead. We stayed on a Saturday and Sunday night, so the pool was very, very busy, so did not stay long. No separate cubicles to change in and you have to walk through the reception area to get to the pool but apart from that, it was nice. Not much around the hotel apart from an industrial area full of shops if this is what you like, but we were guided to a lovely pub/marina with canal boats. The weather was lovely, so it was nice to sit out and watch the boats go by while having a lovely dinner (toby carvery).
In all, the stay was lovely and worth the money we spent. Would visit again if we took the kids to Alton Towers again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This hotel does what it says on the tin. Clean, comfortable, staff are friendly and the family rooms are spacious with bunk beds etc. breakfast is standard you would expect for the money and rating. The hotel is a short walk away from the casino which can me a nice evening out also.

I enjoyed my stay here and I would return with family when visiting Alton towers or other local attractions.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business