We came up to Stoke to visit family and it was our first stay away with our new born baby, only 2weeks old. We were quite anxious about this and we're not too sure how it was going to go. The booking was really easy and we were advised the best room (suites do not allow babies but there are family suites which is what we booked) this was really reasonable on price so we didn't know what to expect. At booking nothing seemed to be too much trouble, we explained about the baby and that we would need a fridge and would like an area to sit with the baby at night. I arrived at the hotel and was helped from the car with the 'baby kit' by the very kind receptionist. When I got to the room I was surprised, although the reasonable price the room was just what we needed! Large, spacious and very comfortable with everything we could have asked for to make the stay as easy as possible, even a fridge for bottles had been put in there. We had a lovely large, comfortable bed and a good sitting area for me to sit with the baby for night feeds without disrupting my partner. The staff were excellent from reception, bar and room service. I was so pleased when I requested some soya milk with breakfast they brought some to the room. For what we needed and wanted from the weekend the staff and hotel were excellent! Thank you for making it an easy, comfortable stay for us. We will be staying again when we visit next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western
- Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Staffordshire