No issues with Best Western in Stoke, ticked all the boxes especially the large family room and health club. Bar staff were also very friendly so would recommend. Was not the cheapest but overall was still good value, breakfast had good selection and choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western
- Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Staffordshire