Well the title says all! This budget hotel is very basic with old rundown bathrooms, cheap wooden beds and dirty old carpet. Unfortunately thats not all; the food was expensive for what it was, the diner was basic and simple except for the cod and chips which was amazing. The staff were friendly and welcoming which is a real plus if you are thinking of staying! There is a spa and swimming pool and a beautiful garden which is open to the public. Therefore I would recommend for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western
- Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Staffordshire