We were staying here for 3 nights as we were visiting Alton Towers. The room they gave us was a single room with a large single bed Luckily me and my partner are quite small! My partner had to clime over me every time he wanted to get out of bed as his side was against a wall!! Large gypsy wedding didn't help matters, the noise of the music and Kids running up and down the stairs and playing with the lift was just the icing on the cake. Breakfast was okay glad it came included within the price because if it hadn't I would have been disappointed. Luckily the bathroom was quite clean. Nothing to eat in the area apart from Mc D, Harvester, Subway, and the hotel restaurant (which looked puke). When leaving the the staff were so rude, unfriendly and not bothered especially the large woman with dark hair!!!! Never visiting again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire