We stayed here for a three night Blues music weekend & having read previous reviews were slightly worried! However, on arrival & throughout the time we were there we had a great time. The allocated room (107) was very large & overlooked the front of the building & railway station opposite & had thick, heavy curtains which kept the lights & some of the outside noise. The building is old & "creaky" which I think adds to its charm. We found the staff to be friendly & helpful. The food, whilst basic, was plentiful, cooked well & very tasty. Meals were on a two sitting basis, only because the hotel was full due to the music weekend which meant some people had to queue for the second sitting, which was a bit unfortunate. I did notice there weren't any wash hand gels on entering the restaurant, which could be something they could look into having, Like all hotels it was a bit on the warm side everywhere & we couldn't turn down our radiatior as the secondary glazing unit was in the way. Overall, we enjoyed our stay & would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire