Again after reading some reviews you wonder what it will be like, but arriving on a coach trip for the new year our party of 6 had no complaints with the hotel. Our check in was swift and our cases were carried to our room for us. The rooms were clean, if dated, but plenty of hot water and extremely clean bathroom. The staff were all friendly and helpful,and could not do enough to help. Our table for meals was allocated to us, and there was a reasonable choice each evening and was well cooked and hot. Breakfast was plentiful and again hot. Ignore those who moan about having to do their own toast and having to stand in a queue, what do you expect waitress service for the price paid. We were there for the new year gala dinner and we could not fault this. 6 course menu, the staff did well to cater and serve so many people in the time and again some moaned about the tables not being cleared quick enough or where they were sitting. A thoroughly enjoyable night with a Robbie Williams tribute act and disco.
There was also entertainment on the other two nights which was fine. Plenty of space to sit, bar areas, ball room and games room. Although mentioned free wi fi in public areas we could access it on the second floor which was a bonus. Bed was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire