1. Exactly opposite to Stoke-on-Trent train station. Easy access for train customers.
2. Ample car parking spaces; £3.00 per day
3. Good breakfast
4. You may get better offers like "winter sale rooms" that includes breakfast (otherwise it is around £9) on their website (Britannia Hotels) compared to booking via third party websites.
5. Sleep quality good.
6. Bar available.
Not so good:
1. Rooms look bit worn out
2. Staff are good but could be better if they smile a bit and make us feel they are approachable
3. Paying the full rate (regular price) for your stay is not value for money. Go for discounted rate but the discounted rates are not refundable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire