Viisited the hotel for a meeting,and decided to stay for the £5 three course lunch.
Soup was one choice Carrot,There were four main courses on offer consisting of Liver,Chicken,Mushroom Stroganoff,and Battered fish,the sweet consisted of plated cake and ajug of weak cream the vegatables consisted of cauliflower,carrots, broccoli,and green beans a choice of two potatoes -chips and boiled potato,and a salad consisting if melon and some citris fruit.
The chips were soggy and luke warm.I decided to try the chicken which turned out to be overcooked and very dry,and the vegetables were also very dry and undercooked.In front of the buffet area is a raised step which which had no warning except someone had tried to put masking tape over it.All in all a more greasy spoon experience than a 4 star hotel resturant experience and even at £5 a complete waste of money and better value can be had else where
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire