Firstly the hotel messed up the booking on arrival. First room was 329 which was disgusting, wallpaper peeling of the walls, cobwebs everywhere, bathroom door didn't close let alone lock, loo wouldn't flush anything away, bath...well less said about that the better, no way would i have stood in it let alone lay in it.. Got moved to room 308 which was marginally better though stinking hot, no fan, no air conditioning and a window that opened all of 3 inches and with 4 of us in the room it was like a sauna. Paid for the buffet in the evening... what a mistake. The menu told us what we were supposed to be eating but i would never have known otherwise. Staff were sloppy, food area was messy with lots of the dishes spilt into each other. Kids hated the place so we decided to leave a day early. Breakfast the following morning had more left on the plates than eaten. Tea had to be made from water from a thermos flask??? We packed up and handed our key into reception, the bearded lad glanced up. I said we are checking out a day early, he took the key then went back to looking at his desk. He didn't even want to know the reason.
Appalling customer service, hotel would be better off being bulldozed. Never in a million years would i recommend this dump to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire