My partner and I stayed here a few weeks ago and it wasn't the best hotel we've been to. Not the worst either but still...
The room was like a sauna, which seemed to be because the main hot water pipe went through it! The night receptionist did supply a small fan, which didnt really help cool it down.
The room itself seemed clean enough but the celing plaster was in need of repair and the obvious maintenance that was needed was off putting.
There was a wedding on and we were above the reception and it was as if the disco were next door! Thumping bass, a DJ with the volume up full... Soundproofing would have been nice as you could hear the disco at the other side of tge floor, as I found out when I went for the fan.
Some of the staff were great but some gave the impression we were interrupting her day when we arrived. Breakfast was ok, nothing more than cereal, toast, cooked breakfast and hot drinks.
It's a prime location and looks better from the outside. Nothing a refurbishment and some new staff wouldn't fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your North Stafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel North Stafford
- North Stafford Stoke On Trent
- North Stafford Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire