Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
GF Breakfast - with half the breakfast missing.

My partner and I went for a treat breakfast. We love the tea room, the decor and atmosphere is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jojoscorpio72
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
via mobile
So thankful!

We are so grateful for the experience we had in the Wedgwood Tearoom. Although we haven’t booked... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Louis M
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
1,541 results
All reviews afternoon tea factory tour wedgwood museum tea room factory outlet scones royal doulton self guided tour potters wheel well worth a visit on display interesting museum beautiful pottery main shop cream tea birthday treat staff were very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Called to bag a bargain at the factory shop. Great discounts. Took a look at the tea emporium where you can try all sorts of different teas and then choose to buy if you fancy. There is a tea room where we saw the most delicious tiered sandwiches and cakes. We are going to try that next visits. We ate at the Dining Hall. I had the oak smoked salmon, caper berries, lemon and watercress on brown bread, yummy. My friend had the cider battered fish and chips, even more yummy. You can also do a factory tour which I have heard is really interesting. Many more visits to this place to get the best out of it. Can't wait until I return again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We visited with our Jaguar Club. The visit had been booked for some time. The staff were extremely helpful in every aspect of making this a most enjoyable visit for our club. The refurbishment is amazing and the exhibitions are displayed imaginatively and with plenty of information. So much to see. We enjoyed coffee/tea and biscuits on arrival and then toured the factory/ museum at our leisure. We had lunch in the cafe. I did find this a little pricey. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Wedgwood for an enjoyable day.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Received a Wedgwood day experience from friends for my birthday which we booked in for January. Enjoyed the museum and factory tour, and even threw a pot myself which I collected a few weeks later once it had been fired, which is an excellent keepsake. We had a wonderful afternoon tea - Wedgwood have an astonishing choice of teas in their Tea Emporium! The sandwiches, cakes and scones were delicious, and the tea room is extremely decadent with Wedgewood China and cutlery. Loved our day, and an annual pass to return was included which was fantastic!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Easy to get too. Lots of free parking. Staff knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Lots of interesting things to see. Retail area set out fabulously. Not cheap, but it is Wedgwood! Food and drink available. There is a tea bar and tea tasting available. Good afternoon out for people interested in ceramics and tea.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I arranged anh experience day for my partners birthday which comprised of a factory tour, makinhg a pot and lunch.
From the moment we arrived at reception the service advice and professionalism of the staff was good.
The factory tour was informative and not to technical the guide was professional and helpful.
At Lunch my partner was given a cake with a candle on they had picked up it was a birthday and the food seved was good.
Customer service is going the extra mile and the staff at Wedgwood do this.