“First class in all respects”

Alessi Indian Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 569 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

A group of seven adults and one child , we were well looked after in all respects, the service was excellent. The menu caters for most tastes, the food looked and tasted freshly cooked, it had a clean taste not greasy at all. The resultant had a clean modern look, comfortable with a pleasant feel to it. It was my first visit but I will be returning. The owner should be proud of his restaurant and staff.

2  Thank gerry2085

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We regularly frequent Alessi for a Sunday curry and it was once again top notch. Staff are pleasant and chatty. The curry was lovely and this place is definitely 1 of my top 10 restaurants. Thank you again for a great meal. If you go between 5pm-8pm you can get poppadoms, a starter, main course with rice all for £12.50. Bargain and quality!

2  Thank Kyle_robinson22
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, great food. Went with family for a 30th birthday meal celebration. We had not been here before bit will return. Food is delicious. Naam breads a little small to share!! Order one each.
P.s- our birthday cake AND candles were given to the wrong table and we were made to wait for ages until we were told about this mishap! We were however gave a desert on the house to say sorry and they also went to get another like for like bday cake too.
Cannot fault food or service.

1  Thank Lindsay P
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have been coming here for quite some time. The staff are always polite and friendly. Ash and Moonie deserve special praise. Whether we come as a couple or bring our family (6) the reception is the same. The food is perfect, with a very good selection. I personaly like sea bass and with a phone call my favourite fish is on hand. The wine selection is to be recommended. From white, red or our favourite Laurent Perrier there is a wine to suit every palette.
My wife and I can recommend the Alessi and commend Fayak on his excellent staff.

1  Thank jaguar123456
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hubby & I ate here on Tuesday evening, staff as always most welcoming we were quickly seated with menus, wine arrived nicely chilled followed by wonderfully presented & cooked food. Best Eating place for miles around 5 star establishment.

1  Thank Pamela B