“A Fabulous Little Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baby Russets

Baby Russets
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional English restaurant
Staffordshire
“A Fabulous Little Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

Myself and friends dined at this fabulous little restaurant on Saturday 1st December and had a wonderful night. The staff were all so friendly and welcoming from the minute we walked through the door. The atmosphere was really relaxing and the decor was lovely. As for the food we could not fault it. We all chose the Christmas fayre and were most impressed. This was our first vist but will definately not be our last. Thanks to Steve for making us all so welcome and to Dave for his fabulous cooking. Highly recommended!

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“What a treat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I cannot recommend this place enough!! Book now! We just got back from our Christmas lunch and I can honestly say it's the best Christmas lunch I have ever had. Small quaint stylish place with staff to match. I will be booking again in the New Year without a doubt!!

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Christmas Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I have just had my first visit to this restaurant for a Christmas Lunch.
Having read the reviews on Trip Advisor I and my wife went with high expectations but with an open mind that they may have been a little exaggeration in the reviews.
The answer is that all the good reviews are correct and the standards set by Baby Russets are extremely high.
We were greeted with a warm welcome and immediately set at ease. The atmosphere was very pleasant and with the decorations and seasonal music in the background we were sent in a Christmas mood right away.
The food was of excellent quality and delivered to the table quickly and with a smile.
We can both recommend the home-made Baileys Cheesecake as being substantial and delicious.
I gather from talking to Steve after the meal that they have been open for 12 months and I can only say I hope they are open for a very long time to come.
Thoroughly recommended by us and we will be going back again soon.

Stoke on trent
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

Its a testament to how popular BR has become in that one needs to book well in advance to get a table. Since opening BR has got better and better. They listen to their customers and act on suggestions. As a result the place is always busy, the welcome warm and the food very good. Need to be a bit more adventurous on the specials board but still worth a visit.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Purrrrfect Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

Congarulations once again to Dave and Steve for a wonderful night. So glad we picked your venue to hold our Minton reunion/xmas bash at, Far from my first time there, it was however my friends first time there but after that night it will not be their last. Thanks to the Chef (Dave)for surpassing himself on this occassion and Steve for always having my favourite wine chilled and ready for me.We had a fantastic evening in pleasant surroundings waited on by freindly and polite staff, nothing was too much trouble. I look forward to seeing you Xmas eve for more of the same, i would like to wish you luck for 2013 but i really dont think you will need it lads.
Youve cracked it.