after travelling from 5am tuesday 10th september 2013, arriving at alton towers at 11.30am spending all day running around etc.... getting to this hotel was a dream come true for both me and my boyfriend! the staff were so friendly, the food amazing and our room was cosy, clean and comfortable! we'll definitely be back! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Stoke East Hotel lies just 4 miles from Stoke city center itself, perched conveniently by the A50 to make access to all major routes as easy as falling asleep in one of our wonderful rooms! Our lodge style hotel has been recently refurbished, and offers a contemporary-yet-comfy setting for any stay whether you're here on a romantic getaway, a business stopover or a family break. In fact, we're so family friendly that even 'Mr Tumble' once paid us a visit on his way home from Alton Towers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Stoke East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weather Vane Value Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- BEST WESTERN Stoke East Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire