Stayed here last night as we were visiting Alton Towers, the room was basic but very clean, the bed was comfy and facilities great. We went next door for some tea which was great and served in a timely manner. The only downfall to this Hotel is the noise you can hear everything from rooms next door and above. There is also constant traffic vehicle reversing bleeps. Also on checkout there was 4 members of staff on the desk and NOT one member of staff said goodbye or how was your stay!! Quite rude really. Would not stay there again or recommend to anyone, which is a shame as this could be a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Stoke East Hotel lies just 4 miles from Stoke city center itself, perched conveniently by the A50 to make access to all major routes as easy as falling asleep in one of our wonderful rooms! Our lodge style hotel has been recently refurbished, and offers a contemporary-yet-comfy setting for any stay whether you're here on a romantic getaway, a business stopover or a family break. In fact, we're so family friendly that even 'Mr Tumble' once paid us a visit on his way home from Alton Towers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Stoke East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weather Vane Value Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Best Western Stoke East Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire