“Wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Blondies Twisted Tea Room - CLOSED

Blondies Twisted Tea Room
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Traditional British afternoon tea style service, loose teas, weekly specials, home-made cakes, award winning scones and a side of dreaming. Because we're twisted our afternoon tea is served all day long ........ And we are now licensed so you can add a lovely treat to your Afternoon Tea. (Please note we do operate Challenge 25, so please don't be offended if we ask you your age!) Have a look at our FB page.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Lovely cup of tea. Lovely scone. Sadly, despite what it says on the internet and word of mouth they closed at 3 so only had chance for quick cup. But would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014

Warwick, United Kingdom
“Amazing Beyond Perfect Bridal Shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had my private Bridal shower here on the 28th March, and I can't express how perfect it was. It was wonderful value at £20 per head with afternoon tea and 3 teapots. Because due to unseen circumstance not everyone could attend so instead of providing us with food for 10 when there was only 8 of us they switched it for another Cocktail teapot! These teapots, they were the best cocktails I've ever had! They were so accommodating, my cousin who is pregnant they could not have been attentive enough to her, offering her different cocktails as we were all getting very giggling. The staff knew when to stay and when to back off and give us our space. They were even caring enough to let us stay later while my dad did a bit of driving around due to the beautiful Thunder and Lightening storm!

Would recommend a 100%! I just wish I could get your signature teapot during the nice summer day!

Thank you for making it the most amazing perfect evening!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RELB1989
Stoke, United Kingdom
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I have visited blondies twice now after recommendations from friends. Lovely atmosphere, great decorations, food always fantastic. Afternoon tea for two with toasted sandwiches, gorgeous cake and scones all displayed on a fancy cake stand. Can't wait to return again. Definately worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank jolewis84
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“If you want afternoon tea in the afternoon, you may want to look elsewhere.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Unfortunately I can't comment on the quality of the food or atmosphere as we didn't get that far.

With family visiting, I decided to take them for afternoon tea having come across your tea room online. Entering the shop at just before 15.15 on Saturday 5th April, we were greeted by a waiter who told us you were fully booked. I then enquired about the two empty tables and asked for what time they were booked, in the hope that you may have been able to accommodate us in the interim, only to be informed that you weren't in fact fully booked, but rather had stopped serving.

I'm completely baffled as to 1)why the waiter didn't just give us the real reason in the first place, and 2) why seemingly one of the only places in Stoke-on-Trent that might have served us a half-decent afternoon tea with a bit of character had stopped serving AFTERNOON tea by 3pm on a Saturday (prime time in my opinion).

Hopefully you can convince me to return.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Rhojom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

First time I've been and if I had just walked past I would not ave know wot a little gem it is.
Love the decor, the layout the presentation.food was great and lots of it
Would be nice if the waitress where in retro clothes
But that's just me...