“Great experience - friendly staff”

Kilnworx Climbing Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Over 136 routes, with Slab, Ledges, Overhangs, features and Aretes. Add two abseil stations, lead & sport climbs, plus a large traverse wall, equals lots of fun! We now also have a Slackline, Two Bouldering Rooms and Training Room.
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My son and I visited and had a terrific time. A very warm welcome and most friendly staff.
As first time climbers we received excellent tuition and we were both delighted with the progress we made.It was a most enjoyable experience and has given us both the climbling bug!
Thanks a million.

"xx"
"techniques"
"bouldering"

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I should have listened to the guys on ukclimbing - poor route quality! the centre was cold and not well lit either, once I found the place and the entrance.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I have been to Kilnworx on a number of occasions and have always enjoyed it. I go with friends and we can easily stay for hours at a time !! The staff are always friendly and inviting making the experience that much more enjoyable. Would definitely recommend coming here to climb!!

3  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I climb here quite frequently with a lot of my friends. Really great place to learn, practise and work on climbing ability. The staff are always incredibly welcoming and friendly. A really enjoyable place to climb at a good price too! Great for adults, children, families and friends. Easily 5 stars for me :)

3  Thank Sara O