“Wonderful Surroundings”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wonderful Surroundings”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Peaceful & excellent for walking and can be enjoyed by all for the majority of the year despite the weather.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JKW11

midlands
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Charming”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Good walks round, different routes, charming place to eat and drink at entrance, really worth a visit, steep climb, Parking available,

1 Thank pamyanny
Midlands
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“love it”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

love this place - always something new and different to explore here. favourite to take children and let them have fresh air and explore. Dog loves it here too. Even better is that Ramblers retreat awiaits.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MissDollyD
Staffordshire, UK
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Gorgeous scenery, lovely place of the world on my doorstep”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

As I live in the village of Alton dimming scale is less than a mile away from me so as you imagine I visit here quite a lot. The scenery is beautiful and it is very peaceful here, there are so many different paths to take that I don't think I have done them all myself. I go running around here most nights and I never get bored of this place. There is something for everyone here and I would recommend this place to anyone. Simply stunning.

Visited August 2012