“Off the scale great....”
Review of Jalfrezi

Jalfrezi
Ranked #20 of 576 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fully licensed restaurant
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a gem. I ate here for the first time on Wednesday and the food and service were fantastic. I will definitely be coming back in the future and I will also be taking advantage of the takeout service. Food amazing....staff brilliant and a full 5 stars on the hygiene inspection. http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/605362/Jalfrezi-Stoke

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The quality is fine. Seek kebab, chicken tikka sag, garlic nan, garlic pilau rice all nice and fresh and tasty. Next time I think I'll try something with more spice - the sauce was good but a bit plain for me. My only criticism is they forgot the salad and yoghurt sauce with the kebab which is annoying. On this, I would recommend trying the food here.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just returned from jelfrezi. First time for me and my hubby. Decided to go after reading trip advisor reviews and I've got to say it's the best curry we've ever tasted (home or abroad). Staff we're very friendly, delivering an excellent service. We will definitely be returning, quite regular I think. Thank you jelfrezi for putting flavour back in British curries. Yum!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

What a great find...

Thanks to trip advisor

Me and my partner visited jalfrezi and where can we start..!!! The place is very modern and relaxed and the staff was just fantastic. Now the food.... I don't have much to say if you are a curry lover and you know what curry is then jalfrezi is the only place where you get authentic flavors... All in all a must go establishment... And now fully licensed ... Even got the cobra... Thanks shawn and the boys... See you soon !! KIRAN AND MAGGIE...

Reviewed 31 May 2014

After reading the excellent reviews on trip advisor we gave jalfrezi a go we were not disappointed the service food & surroundings were all excellent my husband is quite a curry expert & we all thought the meal was gorgeous one of the nicest we had ever had would defo recommend & we will definitely be back again ..the staff are very attentive & the food is top draw.