“A hidden gem.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scottish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We totally found this place by chance and I'm glad we did. We came up to Stoke-on-Trent to head to Alton Towers (back in Oct 2013). We arrived at the restaurant/pub and from the outside it didn't look like much. Inside, the place had recently been painted and refurbished. Sat down, ordered our food and it was delicious! I had the lasagna and my partner had a Cajun chicken. Both dishes were tasty, well cooked and the portions were a good size. If we are ever back in Stoke-on-Trent area again I would definitely go back there. Lovely food.

1  Thank Nichola D

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on a few occasions and love a good steak which are amazing by the way, but if youre also a lover of the good old traditional pie you must give this a go. Its filled with steak which just melts in your mouth and so does the pastry its so light. The homemade chips that come with it are gorgeous. My husband had his usual steak which was cooked to perfection but hes goin to try the pie next time. My only regret is i couldnt eat it all i was stuffed. Lovely staff and surroundings. It also has a lovely little beer garden which has recently been installed. Lookin forward to my next meal here.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We visited on a Wednesday night in mid-January. The food was excellent and just kept coming. The food was as good as any you would get anywhere. The waiter was very friendly without being over attentive. Very well priced, it was well worth it for an excellent meal.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Been in a few times now and cannot fault any of the meals that I have had, steaks are top draw, chicken balmoral is a favourite of mine though. Staff are a credit to the manager. Brilliant.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Such a transformation ! The food and service was brilliant! We all enjoyed a calm meal with great food in a lovely setting! I recommend the steak and chips. Superb

1  Thank 171Bobbyf