“I don't know how you can call it a spa.”
Review of Jasmin Olivia

Jasmin Olivia
Solihull
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I don't know how you can call it a spa.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I were looking forward to a nice afternoon of relaxation. However, in reality this certainly was not the case. Our treatments were two hours later than planned, which left us with no choice but to use the "spa facilities" within the hotel. Sitting in a dirty pool and jacuzzi left me anxious at the prospect of a varuca or TB.
The treatments themselves were ok, but one of my family members had their treatments in a hotel room with a broken blind and window, a dirty bed full of glitter and broken noisy pipe. Not as relaxing as one would expect. If I could say one good thing about the experience, my family and I had a great laugh, admittedly it was all at the expense of the "spa". Never laughed so much, so for that I am grateful. Also the "collagen" facials are merely apricot scrub and moisturiser.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Dominique8719

Stoke On Trent
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I am a fussy madam and have enjoyed spa days at Crewe Hall and Peckforton Castle and I very rarely return for repeat visits if the atmosphere is not right. Whilst these places are plush, the staff and customer services have left a lot to be desired. I am now a regular client at Jasmine Olivia, the girls are fantastic, and Charlotte is my absolute all time favourite masseuse. I exercise a lot and she is the only one to ever get all of my knots out of my muscles (even my fella fails). The treatments are affordable, the customer service is excellent and unfortunately for them, they get to see me every week. Thanks Charlotte and Jas, you are stars ★♥★♥

Visited July 2014
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Groupon deal.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

When my sister got me the spa day for my birthday i was really excited, after a busy year having a baby, moving and planning a wedding. i was in need some some pamper time.
i got left disappointed twice, because they had to keep cancelling. but they honoured the vouchers until june.
they dont make it clear as to where about in the hotel it is. luckily i sort of knew, otherwise we would of spent alot of the time searching for it.
when in there, we had to fill out our forms, then the girl on the desk got our robes and towels. the towels were getting past there sell by dates. when we went in the changing room, we had to wait to use a toilet to get dressed into our costumes, as they have no cubicles. and i'm not confident enough to get undressed infront of other people.
we had to ask if our cake and wine was ready, as the girl had got side tracked and forgot. the massage was alright, didnt completly take away all the tension. but i enjoyed it still, and we got another free glass of wine and cake.
my shellac ( is that how you spell it) nails are brill!! and again we had another free glass of wine.
the pool wasnt too big, and had a few kids playing with balls in, so i mainly stayed in the jacuzzi. But while trying to get out, the bubbles where on and i didnt know there was a step, which left me with a bruised and cut leg. There was not many places to sit down around the pool either.
The staff were very friendly though.
So all in all, i wouldnt pay the full prices there, but for the deal we had, it was worth it.

Visited June 2014
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A lovely relaxing afternoon”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Me and my sister went to jasmin Olivia for a spa day using the groupon deal where you get two treatments, cake, wine and use of the facilities. We particularly liked the jacuzzi and made use of that. The back massage we had was so relaxing and peaceful. We also had a shellac manicure where we had a choice of loads of lovely colours and glitters. I opted for a glittery pink and my sister went for a glittery blue. we both love our nails and think they are fab! The girls there were really nice and couldn't do enough for you. Let's just say we had more than the one glass of wine :)
Overall a lovely and enjoyable afternoon had by myself and my sister especially for the price I paid for it! :)

Visited June 2014
Surrey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Not a relaxing experience and very over priced”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My friend and I recently went to the best western hotel for a full body massage, which was booked for one hour. The room was very basic with two massage beds. First observation of the room was very disappointing no where to hang clothes, music too loud, and the oil smelt like cooking oil. After twenty minutes the treatment was over....and we were both charged £40 for the pleasure. We complained to the therapist who told us that was the cost for 45 minutes which we had not received. We paid reluctantly but after checking the website and price tariff there was so way we could let this go. Went back to complain and paid for an 1/2hr treatment £25. Would I recommend NO! Not even for £255. Very basic treatment and not worth the money

Visited May 2014