“They did it again! Excellent. The price is right, the food is good !”
Review of Rose Of Kashmir

Rose Of Kashmir
Ranked #351 of 569 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I dont see where the critics of this resaurant get their problems from!

On any night at any time this place ALWAYS has customers in. Look around at the other places in the area and they are empty

The Rose of Kashmere caters for large parties on an all -you -can -eat buffet style. The food is always being replaced or refreshed, the service is friendly and efficient and the food is good.
Given that nothing is freshly cooked or individually made, they do an excellent job.
No waiting, take your own booze, eat as much or as little as you want at a fixed price.
If you want personal service and freshly individually made food, then go to a conventional restaurant.
I dont like the fuss and palaver, lack of service and high waiting times in 'conventional' restaurants. On a busy night in other places a meal can take hours.
Here it is different, you can be in and out (if you want) in less than an hour, or take your time and take all night.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

What can I say - first time trying the restaurant buffet being vegetarians the manager politely offered to make me and my husband something separate from the buffet. The food was below average yet edible nothing spectacular - half way through eating my main meal i discovered a small clump of black hair - it looked like nose hair. I bought this to the attention of the manager who tried to tell me it was from onion- well i never seen a hairy onion. I lost all appetite and left and will never go back there.

It is a shame as the managers intentions were good and I appreciated the offer and consideration to us being vegetarian. Just a shame the kitchen staff were not being attentive or carefull.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Well having been here a few times over the last few years I can now say it has gone down hill. There is always pleanty of choice for starters and mains but unfortunatly all the mains taste the same regardless of what you have.

It is ashame as generally its a good buffet style restaurant but has gone downhill in my opionion.
:( as of the last 2 times of eating there I have ended up with a bad stomach. So people who enjoy it here great keep on enjoying but I prefer to go to Thalii as much tastier.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Last time my boyfriend and I ate in the restaurant we arrived about 11pm - bit late, we thought. Think they were getting ready to clear up, however the waiter seated us, as welcoming as ever. He even brought us some fresh plates from the kitchen as the buffet was done for the night.

The food he brought out was fantastic. Full of flavour: piping hot, lean meat and fresh ingredients in most dishes it seemed.

In general, I've always found the staff to be extremely accommodating - can't do enough for you. I ordered a takeaway a couple of days ago and even though I had made a mistake giving my details online (!), they went out of their way to deliver within the time promised on their website.

Last meal:
Chicken chaat - fresh ginger and coriander used, gorgeous (though the chicken was slightly fatty!)

Chicken Makhanwala - one of the best I've had. Creamy, full of flavour, not too greasy and plenty of lean chicken breast. Big portions though so keep that in mind!

The reataurant buffet is the best value in my opinion. A lot of buffets don't give much attention to starters and desserts (or just put out cheap fried options). Ross of Kashmir have a big range for both and the dishes are much more than your typical 'samosas and bhajis'.

FYI - food is at its best on a Fri/sat!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Fab food one of the best in stoke on trent , why pay of a menu when you can have all in one price ,
I will keep going back time after time,,,, excellent