“Superb best in Potteries” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Persepolis Kebab House
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Superb best in Potteries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2011

Definitely best in area. I asked him to make me a thin nan bread, not thick and doughy. The result was perfection - fresh, soft, light and slightly crunchy - prepared in tandoor while I watched. The chicken was not overbooked so it was succulent and had a nice charcoal, grilled taste. I tried some of the homemade donner meat which is unique to the Potteries and it was actually very nice even though I wouldn't normally have donner meat. It was less greasy so I could taste the spices and flavour more. There are plenty of sauces to choose from. The shop is very clean and the staff helpful and professional. I was totally surprised how good this place is. 5/5.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook