“Excellent way to spend an hour”
Review of Enigmatology

Enigmatology
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enigmatology is a venue specialising in live puzzle experiences. If you fancy yourself as a modern day Sherlock and you have a group of Watsons to help you then our puzzle rooms are ideal. Test your wits and deductive skills to solve the mysteries before the 60 minute time limit runs out.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having never tried anything like this before I was unsure what to expect, but it was a really enjoyable way to spend an hour. The hosts were friendly and explained everything very well. Solving the mystery was great fun and, although I suspect it would have been easier in a group of three or four, we still managed with just two of us. I definitely plan on returning sometime to try to solve one of the other mysteries on offer, and I can highly recommend the experience.

Enigmatology, Owner at Enigmatology, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed it and hope that you will choose to visit us again in the future.

All reviews
"visited with friends"
"puzzle solving"
"work colleagues"
in 2 reviews
"staff were friendly and helpful"
"feel very welcome"
"friends birthday"
"an adventure"
"mystery"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited a friend from abroad and she booked this place for our Sunday afternoon activity. I've heard of these puzzle/escape rooms before, but never participated in one. We had a really good time and solving the mystery was really fun. I would definitely recommend this place to others to go and solve the puzzles within!

Enigmatology, Owner at Enigmatology, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed it and hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I arranged a visit for my sister's 40th birthday with both of our fiances as a surprise. My sister was over the moon when she realised! The hosts were amazing and very friendly. The day was brilliant and we will definitely be back!

Enigmatology, Owner at Enigmatology, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, we are really pleased that you enjoyed it and hope that you will visit us again soon. Hope she enjoyed the rest of her birthday.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Had a great time completing "the flames of murder" escape room challenge. I bought it as a birthday present for my partner and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was the 2nd escape room challenge we had done together and we found it to be better. The room was set up brilliantly and it was a real challenge to complete. We only just managed it with seconds to spare! We will be back for the other game for sure!

Enigmatology, Owner at Enigmatology, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed it and hope that you will visit us again soon.