Myself and my wife stayed at this hotel in early February and were really surprised at what a lovely hotel it was. Upon arriving at the hotel we thought it was stuck in the middle of no where. We were pleasantly surprised as it turned out to be a fantastic location for where we needed to be. My wife had an interview with work in Hartlepool and we were invited to see some friends in Billingham, this hotel was just where we needed to be for both. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the room was fantastic and breakfast was very nice. But the best thing about the hotel was the friendly and helpful staff. They really are a credit to the hotel, we checked in and were greeted by Laura she was very smiley, helpful, chatty and helped us to settle in straight away. She checked us in, asked us what our plans were during the stay, made us a lovely coffee and showed us how to use your fantastic coffee machine and then booked us a taxi for the evening. The breakfast staff the following morning were just as kind and helpful and the breakfast was very very tasty. Laura who was on reception again that morning printed us a map and directions into Hartlepool so that my wife could find where she needed to be ready for her interview later that day. A great hotel and will certainly stay again if we ever need to be in that area in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from the centre of Stockton-on-Tees, near to Wynyard Golf Club and RSPB Saltholme ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stockton on Tees/Hartlepool Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stockton On Tees/ Hartlepool Hotel Stockton-On-Tees
- Holiday Inn Stockton-On-Tees