and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees/Middlesbrough Hotel
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Lovely bathtub, clean comfy beds, quiet room, no air con tho, looong corridor to get to the room, relaxing surroundings good for walks . 10-min walk to High St shops and restaurants. Lovely breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This has to be the best Premier Inn i have stayed in so far. The hotel is the usual clean and comfortable standard but it is the location and surrounding that make this hotel well worth a visit. The area is great for an early morning walk along the river Tees. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The Beefeater attached however is another matter. It gets very busy, especially during the early-bird period, but the food isn't up to much. We only ate here once. If you can't be bothered finding anywhere else it will do but my advice would be to seek out another eatery.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here for the first time. Normally stay at the Thistle in Middlesbrough centre
Super customer service at the front desk from Paul and Alison. Room clean and comfortable.
Beefeater next door for a bite to eat.
Would recommend

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I loved the tall pore the fist time I visited, the warm summer breeze on my neck, the smell of freshly cooked food and best of all a dog bowl for my dog to get a drink. Although I thought, everything was great! The summer breeze, the smell of fresh food and then there was no water in the dogs bowl on this magnificent day. The second time I went was with my godmother, we went for a meal. We both had steak. It was cooked exactly how we wanted it and tasted divine. The 3rd and most recent time I visited was for breakfast. The food was amazing the prices were marvelous and the service was great, then my mum asked me to get her a cup of tea. I happily went and when I gave my mum it she complained that it was cold, I personally think the problem was that the water was kept in flasks. To improve futher I would improve the tea/coffee facilities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here with my two children, great location, basic hotel with 5 star rooms,great service very friendly,Man on reception I think he was called usif couldn't do enough for us especially arriving so late with the children, girls on breakfast were great,definitely recommend will be going back there in July.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed in room 9, we had a family room and it was lovely, it was a really nice hotel to stay in. The staff were very friendly. no outside noise or any noise from elsewhere - I did think that the bathroom could do with updating, but the room was really really spotless.

Room Tip: Room 9 was an excellent family room. No problems what so ever.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I haven't stayed in a Premier Inn for many years, and they really have upped their game. The staff could not be more helpful or welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable, with the signature choice of pillows. Would definitely recommend and not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockton-on-Tees
Premier Inn Stockton on Tees/Hartlepool Hotel
Premier Inn Stockton on Tees/Har...
#1 of 9 in Stockton-on-Tees
Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough - Centre Square
Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees West Hotel
Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees Wes...
#4 of 9 in Stockton-on-Tees
Premier Inn Middlesbrough Central South Hotel
Metro Inns Teesside
Metro Inns Teesside
#8 of 9 in Stockton-on-Tees
Wynyard Hall
Wynyard Hall
#1 of 1 in Billingham

Been to Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees/Middlesbrough Hotel? Share your experiences!