Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Explorer14685863435

Excellent stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Feb 2024
Excellent service and all round excellent stay.
I was welcomed by Ali who was exemplary in her professional manner and courtesy who aided me in securing a room at very short notice. Many thanks indeed for the kind help. This is also not the first time I have stayed with Premier Inn - credit to their great service.
Date of stay: February 2024
8.2 miles from Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees (Preston Farm) hotel
    £115
3.0 miles from Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees (Preston Farm) hotel
View more hotels in Stockton-on-Tees
All reviews brewers fayre room was clean good nights sleep night's sleep attached restaurant busy road the pub great stay the ground floor all you can eat would stay again one night stay family room plenty of parking premier tory jay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2024

After a very long day it was lovely to be welcomed at this hotel by Tory on reception. I've been to the hotel with work a few times recently and she has always welcomed me with a smile and a chat. Hotel is a standard Premier Inn, usual clean rooms, soft pillows and comfy beds but it's made all the better with a smiling welcome at reception.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2024

The bed is so comfy & the room is massive . Tory on reception was very helpful I asked for a ironing board and iron it was left in room for when we got back. She was very cheerful just the type of person who should be on reception nothing to much trouble

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2024

The Service was excellent. My booking had been slightly messed up by my company and the reception staff (Tory) was incredibly helpful in rectifying the problem for us. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for a wonderful stay. Service with a smile.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2024

When staying at a Premier Inn for a second time, you know what to expect with regards the room and room facilities as they offer a standard product for their brand.
What sets your stay apart is the cleanliness and customer service.
Both of which are excellent at this hotel AND where when we stayed a year ago. Good to see consistancy and such effecient reception staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 January 2024

As Premier Inn's go, this one was very good. Basic - yes, but welcoming staff, comfortable bed and quiet location, it was perfect.
I received a lovely welcome on my arrival and every member of staff I encountered was helpful and courteous. I cannot fault any of it. It was just a bed for the night as I was in the area for a funeral but I felt comfortable and safe - important for a lone female.
Breakfast was excellent - only downside was no mushrooms, but I coped.
Would definitely book here again. Great value for money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel