Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£35
Lol.travel
All reviews brewers fayre room was clean good nights sleep night's sleep attached restaurant busy road the pub great stay the ground floor all you can eat would stay again one night stay family room plenty of parking premier tory jay
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2024 via mobile

From the moment at Reception on booking in where everything was great & the reception staff were so good . Our room was perfect, clean & ever so comfortable. The bed was lovely to relax & sleep in, the bedding was superb & the pillows were so good . The television was great with so many channels available to watch . The only problem i did find was that the anti slip in the bath was'nt long enough in length or defined enough in depth, it needs more depth as too fine so pointless as i found out when i slipped thankfully managing to grab the sink saving myself from a nasty fall ( i had a hip replacement just before Co- Vid struck the world so am always careful when getting in & out of baths/showers but found this anti slip not good enough. I did see too late next morning on the towel rail a notice saying that bath mats were available & the lovely reception staff did tell me this when i mentioned to them that i had slipped --- I think it would be a good idea for all rooms to have a bath mat supplied then its there & then no reason to ask for one if needed & its a safety feature one needs . On checking out i went for breakfast & once again everything was devine . The cooked breakfast that i had was so tasty -- I am a Slimming World member & found the bacon etc was perfect to eat & i did check by asking how it was cooked . The staff in there were once again incredible & the service 1st class . I have stayed here in this location a few times over the years & have always had an exceptional stay. Looking forward to staying again soon .

Room tip: Just enjoy its a great place to stay ...
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2024

I had a one night stay here with my daughter on Tuesday 6th Feb. We were in the area for my Nanna's funeral the next day so the purpose of our stay was just a bed for the night. However, it was far better than we expected.

Upon arrival there was plenty of parking and check in was easy. The receptionist wasn't there when we arrived, however once we had pressed the call button she was there straightaway. We found her to be really approachable and friendly and she gave us all the information we needed for our stay.

The room itself was clean and tidy. Plenty of towels for both of us and tea and coffee making facilities which I didn't expect. We also both had a fab night's sleep as there was no noise whatsoever from other guests. It was lovely and quiet!

Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2024

Stayed here for one night as we travelled down from Durham for a friend's 50th birthday party. Couldn't fault the hotel. Plenty of parking, easy check in, good breakfast. Issue with lamp in room reported at checkout.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 February 2024

Tory and the rest of the Staff couldn’t do enough for me to make my stay the best it could be and it really was,the room was clean and warm,the bathroom was spotless aswell,I arrived early and Tory managed to get my room ready despite being fully booked the night before,I will be back! 👌

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2024

Always a trouble free stay. Rooms are clean, bed’s comfortable and a great breakfast. This time I would like to especially thank Ali who was super helpful after I arrived and discovered I’d messed up my arrival date. Great service. Also gave me contact details for head office to see if a refund was possible.

• Trip type: Travelled solo