Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Quest41681002662

Amazing staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Mar 2024
Came to the hotel with my husband however I’m currently 8 months pregnant so I had to ask some help at the reception regarding our room.
I had the pleasure to speak to Allie (Alison) who was EXTREMELY helpful and kind and sorted out my situation effectively and quickly while she remained professional and very friendly.
We liked our stay and it would not be the same without her help.
We’re very thankful and appreciated it a lot !
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    £114
  • Priceline
3.0 miles from Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees (Preston Farm) hotel
View more hotels in Stockton-on-Tees
All reviews brewers fayre room was clean good nights sleep night's sleep attached restaurant busy road the pub great stay the ground floor all you can eat would stay again one night stay family room plenty of parking premier tory jay
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2024

Lovely premiere Inn, Absolutely the friendliest I’ve ever stayed at, Tory and Laura on Reception, we’re welcoming friendly and couldn’t do enough to help, There was even a bag of sweets in the room as a welcoming gesture, Had a lovely meal at the Brewers Fayre next door, and when we return Tory and Laura went the extra mile and gave us two small bottles of wine, and a card, saying Happy new car day and hope you have a nice stay, As we drove five hours to pick our new car up from Vertu BMW, rooms are clean, warm and quiet, had a lovely stay, Thank you for everything you did, your both worth your weight in gold

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2024

I had a wonderful experience we were promptly checked in by the lovely Tory and Laura at the desk, after sorting out if I had pre-paid or not I hadnt relaixed that was a feature as I had already paid on arrival in the past. However the room was exactly as expected I highly recommend and had a wonderful nights sleep!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2024

Stayed here for just one night . Room was very clean room had everything you needed and bed was super comfy , what else do you need ? Sam and Charlotte on reception so friendly and welcoming Even gave my partner some chocolate for mothers day which was so kind thanks you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2024

Communication could have been better, when I checked in on the first day. The staff were not particularly friendly and came across as quite blunt so I feel staff could have been friendler.
I asked a member of staff for another towel as only one was provided yet there were two people booked in to the room.
A few times I asked for the room to be cleaned and even left the paper hanging on the door handle to state that we want the room cleaned.
I was also given two key cards upon check in when the staff were aware my boyfriend was coming a day later, I had to wake up at 4am to let him in as staff told him that i had to come down to let him in yet there was two people on reception.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Terrible sleep
Guests were loud making noise for hours
Staff were nice though making the check in and out very fast and efficient

Overall the rooms are not sound proof as I can hear the other rooms at night

Date of stay: February 2024