My husband and I stayed at the end of January for a 3 night break.We opted for the dinner,bed and breakfast option with a bottle of champagne ,very good value.
We were in Room 100 which was a deluxe room in the newly renovated building.The bathroom was very spacious with a bath and a separate shower.There was always loads of hot water, the toiletries were very nice and replenished throughout.The views are amazing,it was very wild and windy while we were staying.This room also has a small balcony big enough for 2 chairs which once renovated will be a great addition to the room.
Breakfasts were very tasty with a good variety on offer.The evening meals were super,sensible sized portions meaning you can enjoy all 3 courses.The desserts were superb!
Aldeburgh is a small town with a very relaxed feel to it and after a day walking and wandering on the East coast I would recommend the Hot Toddy served at the hotel and the Adnams Gin!
The only tip I would give is if you stay midweek in the winter when the restaurant is quieter take a warm cardigan or jumper with you!
All in all a very nice break.Thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an idyllic seaside setting, just a pebble's throw from Aldeburgh's shingle beach, the privately-owned Brudenell typifies all of the elements of a luxury four star seaside hotel. Following a complete refurbishment in 2010, it has been awarded 4 AA stars, a merit score of 85%, two rosettes and the coveted Visit Britain Gold Award. Our decadent bedrooms are distinctly decorated, incorporating vibrant colours so often associated with Aldeburgh and Suffolk. Enjoy soporific sea views, as well as beautiful views of the River Alde and the surrounding countryside. We are passionate about providing you with the very best service and a warm Suffolk welcome awaits you the minute you walk through the new doors of this fabulous hotel. So uniquely Aldeburgh. WiFi is available throughout the hotel for the convenience of our guests, the password for which can be obtained from reception. A stay at The Brudenell is perfect for those looking for a luxurious short break in Suffolk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Brudenell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh
- The Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh, Suffolk