My husband and I stayed at the Brudenell recently and had a great time. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic and I even had a personalised menu created by the chef, as I am a vegetarian. The sea was just outside our window and lulled us to sleep each night. The room we stayed in had a bathroom adapted for the disabled, it was huge, (my husband is a wheelchair user), and so it had plenty of room to manouvre around for him with all the usual grab rails etc., (203). We would highly recommend the Brudenell and will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an idyllic seaside setting, just a pebble's throw from Aldeburgh's shingle beach, the privately-owned Brudenell typifies all of the elements of a luxury four star seaside hotel. Following a complete refurbishment in 2010, it has been awarded 4 AA stars, a merit score of 85%, two rosettes and the coveted Visit Britain Gold Award. Our decadent bedrooms are distinctly decorated, incorporating vibrant colours so often associated with Aldeburgh and Suffolk. Enjoy soporific sea views, as well as beautiful views of the River Alde and the surrounding countryside. We are passionate about providing you with the very best service and a warm Suffolk welcome awaits you the minute you walk through the new doors of this fabulous hotel. So uniquely Aldeburgh. WiFi is available throughout the hotel for the convenience of our guests, the password for which can be obtained from reception. A stay at The Brudenell is perfect for those looking for a luxurious short break in Suffolk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Brudenell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh
- The Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh, Suffolk