Lovely hotel in a very small town staff very friendly,not sure a 4 star as no amenities pool spa etc but a great hotel for location friendliness and great food. Would visit again if in the area, room was very spacious paid less as we has we had no Seaview but patio doors onto a small terrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an idyllic seaside setting, just a pebble's throw from Aldeburgh's shingle beach, the privately-owned Brudenell typifies all of the elements of a luxury four star seaside hotel. Following a complete refurbishment in 2010, it has been awarded 4 AA stars, a merit score of 85%, two rosettes and the coveted Visit Britain Gold Award. Our decadent bedrooms are distinctly decorated, incorporating vibrant colours so often associated with Aldeburgh and Suffolk. Enjoy soporific sea views, as well as beautiful views of the River Alde and the surrounding countryside. We are passionate about providing you with the very best service and a warm Suffolk welcome awaits you the minute you walk through the new doors of this fabulous hotel. So uniquely Aldeburgh. WiFi is available throughout the hotel for the convenience of our guests, the password for which can be obtained from reception. A stay at The Brudenell is perfect for those looking for a luxurious short break in Suffolk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Brudenell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh
- The Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh, Suffolk