We visit the area every few weeks and always make a space in our visit to call in for afternoon tea at The Brudenell. The atmosphere is unstuffy and relaxing. We enjoy browsing through the newspapers and mags and gazing out at the beach. I sip cappuccino and enjoy the best scones I've ever tasted, together with jam and clotted cream! Very naughty, but very civilised! The Brudenell is part a very small group and I usually find this equates to staff who care and really want to provide excellent customer service - this is definately true of The Brudenell. Well done!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an idyllic seaside setting, just a pebble's throw from Aldeburgh's shingle beach, the privately-owned Brudenell typifies all of the elements of a luxury four star seaside hotel. Following a complete refurbishment in 2010, it has been awarded 4 AA stars, a merit score of 85%, two rosettes and the coveted Visit Britain Gold Award. Our decadent bedrooms are distinctly decorated, incorporating vibrant colours so often associated with Aldeburgh and Suffolk. Enjoy soporific sea views, as well as beautiful views of the River Alde and the surrounding countryside. We are passionate about providing you with the very best service and a warm Suffolk welcome awaits you the minute you walk through the new doors of this fabulous hotel. So uniquely Aldeburgh. WiFi is available throughout the hotel for the convenience of our guests, the password for which can be obtained from reception. A stay at The Brudenell is perfect for those looking for a luxurious short break in Suffolk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Brudenell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh
- The Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh, Suffolk