“Delphine's Diner, not the same as Ziggy's!”
Review of Red Ziggy's

Red Ziggy's
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Aldeburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Red Ziggy's is no more! It has been replaced with Delphine's Diner. I was a fan of Ziggy's from past visits with family who live nearby. Unfortunately it is under new management and has lost its charm.
The menu was similar to before but the food wasn't as good. Service was friendly but very very slow.
There were only a few of us in but the waitress seemed friendly but flustered and a little stressed. Food was average, not really worth the prices.
I'm afraid to say, I doubt I'll be back.

4  Thank Daniel F

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visited here for a takeaway burger meal which was freshly cooked and worth the wait. The staff were very friendly and gave me a free coffee whilst I waited for my meal.

4  Thank jenquy
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Do not be fooled by the photo - it looks different now. Relaunched under new ownership as Delphine's Diner - exterior and interior look much more stylish now - an authentic 40's America decor. Menu avoids the mistake of being over-ambitious and substitutes great authentic burger/dog with shakes (and even with a vegan option). Definitely the funkiest place to eat in Aldeburgh. Happy Days.

7  Thank J C
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Good quality food cooked fresh for us. Used while staying in a holiday cottage opposite and saved me slaving over the oven. I think this establishment has the same owners as the two fish and chip shops - these are truly awful but we enjoyed the food from Red Ziggy's and would recommend it.

3  Thank Happytripper14
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Loved this American Diner type restaurant. I have only eaten here once so far, but want to try more because they have a good range of food at reasonable prices.
I had a burger and chips when I went with a friend and my gosh it was massive! The burger meat was proper big juicy meat, unlike those of McDonalds or Burger King and it really will fill you up.
It's not in the most busiest part of the high street and it is small but I haven't seen it bursting with people, but they do also do takeaway so that helps. They are owned by the same people who own the fish and chip shops in Aldeburgh.
The service is good and friendly too.