Ocean House
US$230
US$83
US$224
US$189
Satis House Hotel(Yoxford)(Great Value!)
US$119
Ufford Park Woodbridge Hotel, Golf & Spa(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$112
The Crown Hotel(Framlingham)
US$147
Toprooms.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bensuite bathroomnice roomwonderful locationshort breakjulietseathorpeness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Friendly helpful welcome. Nice room overlooking beach, although a bit small if the weather had been worse. Thought the shower room needed a bit of updating and modernising but worked efficiently otherwise. Massive cooked breakfasts. Good position for walking out to eat in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2010

We stayed here with another couple, and felt very welcome. Everything was very clean and in good condition, and even the weather stayed good for us. Breakfast was fabulous with a choice of almost anything you would like, served with style by Phil and Juliet. I was pleased that I accepted Phil's offer of Zimbabwean loose breakfast tea which was very flavoursome. The location is right on the seafront which attracts some late night revellers on a Saturday night, and the parking was tricky, particularly if you have a large car. Neither of these points detracted from our stay, although the good natured late night conversation from the wall outside the hotel did wake me up at one point .

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2010

The setting is perfect. I love a bedroom that is close to the beach and to out look to sea while you enjoy your early morning cup of tea is bliss. A window seat gives even more scope for enjoying the views! Every thought had been given to the comfort of your stay from a wind up torch to a bottle opener! The breakfast was formidable and I wished my appetite had allowed me to eat more. An impressive range of delicious homemade jams and the most yummy spiced hot scones followed a very tasty plate of mushrooms on toast for me while my brother did justice to a full English breakfast. Vegetarians are spoilt for choice. I hope to return one day as I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Even the parking was easy! Juliet and Phil do everything possible to pamper you and to help you get the most out of visiting Aldeburgh.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Brightonpoppy50
Reviewed 9 June 2010

We stayed at Ocean House last weekend and had a wonderful time. It was our first visit to Aldeburgh and I'd booked Ocean House after reading earlier reviews on TA. It is in an ideal location- right on the seafront with parking alongside. It is only a few minutes walk to the main streets. Aldebugh is a lovely place with a wide range of shops, including the famous fish and chips shops. Also ice cream parlour.We stayed in one of the rooms on the first floor. You could lay in bed and look out at the sea. Brilliant. The room had everything that you could want including local information. Mary- a friend of the owners was very friendly and helpful and cooked a delicious breakfast for us all. We ate on both our nights at the Regata restaurant on the main street. We would all recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank GillyFlower
Reviewed 20 August 2009

A delightful B&B on the seafront. However our stay was spoilt by noisy drunks outside the property on the beach until 3 inthe morning

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple