“Amazing,the best fish and chips by far.”

Aldeburgh Fish and Chips
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Aldeburgh
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We went to this fish and chip shop whilst we were staying in suffolk.We weren,t dissapointed,we have never tasted fish and chips so good.We had to queue but that just proves how fantastic it is.Added bonus you can eat your meals in the pub garden next door with a lovely adnams beer.Or down on the sea wall.watch out for the seagulls though think they,ve heard how good the fish and chips are too!!.We loved the fish and chips so much we went back again as we were near the area 3 weeks later.looking for an excuse to go back again very soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Really good fish and chips - cooked in beef dripping! The batter is nice and light, a real treat after a long walk on the beach.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Get there early, as there is inevitably a big queue forming even before it opens. With good reason. The F+C are excellent - I mean really really excellent. I can't think of anywhere better, maybe it's the seaside setting, i don't know.

There are 2 places to eat it - on the sea wall just around the corner, or the pub opposite who are happy for you to use their beer garden - as long as you buy some drinks. My last visit, we did the latter, which was great.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I'm glad I don't live in Aldeburgh otherwise I would be so fat! I love the food they do here and eating it on the beach despite it usually being cold and windy, but hey, I'm English and this is what its all about!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

If you are anywhere near Aldeburgh do not miss this fish and chip shop. Long queues outside confirm its quality and popularity virtually all year round. Delicious !!