“Tasty food”

Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Aldeburgh
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Conveniently located on the High Street and only a 1 minute walk to the beach, Prezzo Aldeburgh is set in the heart of this lovely seaside town. Guests can relax in the lounge area on comfy sofas before enjoying excellent Italian food in the newly refurbished dining room; large mirrors reflect the light and give this open plan restaurant a light and airy feel.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a meal here on the Bank Holiday Monday as everywhere else was too busy, was nice and relaxed, food was delicious. Service slightly slower at the end when the restaurant was less busy but staff were very friendly. Can recommend prawn, salmon & leek risotto and hazelnut gelato - delicious ! Will definately go there again

Reviewed 24 May 2014

.... surprised to see some bad reviews as this was well attended on quiet nights, spicy prawn starter was really nice & pizzas very good, staff were helpful and would recommend it.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another trip to this, one of my favourite places to eat.
Service and food great - the only bind this time was waiting for someone to come to take payment. In the end we went to the bar - where 4 staff were, and paid.
I asked if the payment policy had changed as no-one had come to the table since we had asked for and received the bill and the comment was that they were busy!!! Not impressed with that response.
The food is easy and sufficient, so this lack of attention will not stop me going again. let's hope that Lesley is on, on the night I go again - everything goes well when she is there!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

16 ladies sat night from the off we asked to wait outside as the table wasn't ready ! Not one member of staff greeted us the girls serving just did there job with no personality and the manager is just plain RUDE !!!! I asked for another glass of wine and waited and waited reminded the man that I hadn't got my drink he said yes yes and I watched the man go to add it to the bill before he brought me my drink ! Three of the girls checked the money £324.35 !!!! (We all refused to pay the £32.43 service charge!) and we all left at 10.15 then the manager comes out saying we were £4short ! We didn't think we were ! He said to come and check but it's a bit after the event ! We paid him another £5 and I told him I thought he was rude ! Food was nice shame about the service !

Reviewed 14 May 2014

we went here for some lunch when we were on holiday. set out like all prezzo, you know what to expect. we had a garlic cheese bead to start, then ordered a pizza each. we were both very happy with our choices. i think like a few people, i felt a little underwhelmed. not really sure why but maybe misses that little something, though i think thats the chain not the store. we would eat at prezzo again, but see where else was available first.