This is a restaurant I visit now and again. An interesting menu. I had butternut squash risotto with brie and walnut salad, and lemon possett. Delicious. Good customer service and a helpful team. A decent sized car park. Lots of families there too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know that not everyone wants the same thing. You might want a pint of local real ale at the bar… A bottle of wine and a grazing board on the sofas… A meal in the dining room… A really good coffee with a read of the paper… To rest your head the night before an important business meeting… A relaxing weekend break only 4 miles from Bury St Edmunds… Take your pick. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cadogan Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cadogan Arms Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The Cadogan Arms Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk