Recently stayed here for one night. It is very easy to find. You stay in an old stable block with comfortable and and big roomsalthough mine did not have a great view and very dark! Excellent shower and bathroom facilities Breakfast form 7.30 and beleive evening mealtiems are limited, which not great is travelling.
Staff were all friendly and happy to help
Would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings is a traditional village pub in a pretty small village just two miles from the market town of Bury St Edmunds. Our rooms are situated in a separate block to the rear of the pub, meaning that they can be accessed 24hrs a day without causing disturbance or having to stick to the pub opening times. The rooms all have ensuite facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, fridge and a tv with freeview channels. WiFi is available in the pub and is free of charge. Most of the rooms can pick up the wi-fi. The pub itself is friendly and serves lovely home cooked food. Dogs are welcome in a specific area in the bar and also in the rooms providing they are well behaved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Three Kings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Kings Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The 3 Kings
- The Three Kings Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk