I stayed twice at this hotel on a trip to the UK in November 2012. On both occasions my room was upstairs overlooking the carpark. The rooms were comfortable enough, clean and the heated trouser-press worked - when living out of a suitcase for 4 weeks, that's a definite plus! There was some subdued noise that could be heard from the adjoining unit, but not enough to be intrusive. The staff were helpful and the breakfast more than adequate in both taste and quantity. It is unfortunate, however, that meals are not served on Sunday evenings. This forced me to eat elsewhere, a not-entirely satisfactory experience. The acid-test of any hotel is, 'Would I stay there again?' the answer for me is 'Yes'. In terms of value-for-money this hotel is quite acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings is a traditional village pub in a pretty small village just two miles from the market town of Bury St Edmunds. Our rooms are situated in a separate block to the rear of the pub, meaning that they can be accessed 24hrs a day without causing disturbance or having to stick to the pub opening times. The rooms all have ensuite facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, fridge and a tv with freeview channels. WiFi is available in the pub and is free of charge. Most of the rooms can pick up the wi-fi. The pub itself is friendly and serves lovely home cooked food. Dogs are welcome in a specific area in the bar and also in the rooms providing they are well behaved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Three Kings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Kings Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The 3 Kings
- The Three Kings Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk