We stayed one night and had the King John room. All the rooms seem to be at the back in a separate building.
The room was comfortable and clean and the en-suite bathroom was big enough with a bath as well as shower.
Dinner in the main pub was very good. We dined with some older relatives and they found the portions to large. I had the pork belly. Excellent. The pub's owned badged bitter was a tasty brew.
Gripes? Not much. Bulb out in one of the lights that made it a bit dim and the loo seat needed a tinker to tighten it up.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings is a traditional village pub in a pretty small village just two miles from the market town of Bury St Edmunds. Our rooms are situated in a separate block to the rear of the pub, meaning that they can be accessed 24hrs a day without causing disturbance or having to stick to the pub opening times. The rooms all have ensuite facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, fridge and a tv with freeview channels. WiFi is available in the pub and is free of charge. Most of the rooms can pick up the wi-fi. The pub itself is friendly and serves lovely home cooked food. Dogs are welcome in a specific area in the bar and also in the rooms providing they are well behaved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Three Kings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Kings Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The 3 Kings
- The Three Kings Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk