We stayed for two nights last weekend in adjoining rooms (108 & 109). Pros: the room was large, ample storage, warm & powerful shower, comfy bed, good food options for breakfast, extremely friendly staff morning and night, and allowed my dog to stay. He only con was some minor cleaning issues- cobwebs in corners, bit of dust, carpets could do with a shampoo, chipped cup on hospitality tray. But for the price it was perfectly comfortable and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings is a traditional village pub in a pretty small village just two miles from the market town of Bury St Edmunds. Our rooms are situated in a separate block to the rear of the pub, meaning that they can be accessed 24hrs a day without causing disturbance or having to stick to the pub opening times. The rooms all have ensuite facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, fridge and a tv with freeview channels. WiFi is available in the pub and is free of charge. Most of the rooms can pick up the wi-fi. The pub itself is friendly and serves lovely home cooked food. Dogs are welcome in a specific area in the bar and also in the rooms providing they are well behaved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Three Kings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Kings Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The 3 Kings
- The Three Kings Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk