“Excellent”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was our first time to Zen noodle house today. The food was extremely good as was the service at a reasonable price. Definitely worth going back to.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I'm a regular diner at Zen as I love the food and have a wonderful meal everytime. Sadly the attentive and charismatic Mr Tang who was front of house has changed and the atmosphere in the restaurant has taken a plunge. It is a shame as I now feel it lacks part if its appeal and will dine there less often. This opinion is also shared by a number of my family, friends and colleagues.

1  Thank klwest
Reviewed 14 May 2014

the service was exemplary, food was served quickly and was very very tasty, though chopsticks were supplied, chickened out and used knife n fork, I had Beef with a sauce and chicken satay as a side, and my wife had a chicken dish with ribs as a side, rice with both, the food was very well cooked and the rice was soft and succulent , as it should be....GREAT

Reviewed 19 April 2014

One of our favourite places to go before a night out or event with friends. Quick, tasty food which is reasonably priced. Gets very busy at peak times!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

If you only have an hours lunch and you want to treat yourself, then head to the best noodle bar in Bury. The staff are friendly and the food is amazing and to top it all off you can be in and out within the hour. Four of us went this week and we all thoroughly enjoyed it, I just can't wait to get back.