“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Prezzo - Bury St Edmunds
Ranked #27 of 203 Restaurants in Bury St Edmunds
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice staff great pasta children welcome nothing to much trouble for the staff nothing to dislike every thing to like

Visited June 2014

Rochester, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stopped by on the off chance on a Sunday evening without a booking, but were warmly welcomed and shown to a table in the light and airy section at the back of the restaurant. Although it was fairly busy, I would imagine that on a Friday or Saturday night booking would be essential.

Our waitress was charming and attentive and the food and service was excellent. We ordered a bottle of sparkling wine and, although she had never opened such a bottle before, with my partner's encouragement and instruction, she was delighted to succeed without any problem.

I ordered the antipasto for one followed by a smaller flatbread pizza with salad, which much nicer and lighter than a full size pizza. My partner chose the baked mushrooms followed by the Pollo Carbonara. All of the dishes were well presented and tasty.

A very good night out and would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Been several times , service and food very enjoyable , will definatley be back best eatery in bury st Edmunds. Worth a visit

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable Fathers' Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter decided to book this restaurant for Fathers' Day lunch, and since we enjoyed our meal on our last visit here a couple of months ago, we knew what to expect..

We decided to have just a main course and dessert on this occasion.

I had the Spaghetti Carbonara and Chicken, with lashings of Parmisan cheese (Not good for my high calcium levels) washed down with my complimentary "Papa's Peroni"

My wife decided on the Crab Cakes with a side Salad, and my daughter chose the Chicken Breast and Funghi.

For pudding I opted for my favourite - Tiramasu "Pick me up". My wife and daughter plumped for a straight vanilla ice cream.

We all agreed that we thoroughly enjoyed our respective dishes, which tasted delicious, and that they were cooked just as they should be.

Although we did not encounter anyone who was actually Italian, it made no difference to the enjoyment of the occasion.

The Manager and serving staff were very pleasant and keen to please, which always adds to an extremely enjoyable dining experience.

Although the competition for customers in Abbeygate Street and the surrounding area is very strong, I think that Prezzo can hold their own among the 'Chains' represented here.

We will definitely come back to this restaurant on our next visit to Bury St. Edmunds.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Following a disappointing to a different Prezzo restaurant we tried this one and found this to be a much higher standard than previous. Menu was the same, but the service was excellent and very attentive. Good surroundings too. Can recommend.

• Visited June 2014