So we decided to try out the fox now it's been taken back by Greene king as its only down the road . It was great, better than expected. the food was well presented nice and hot and very tasty . We'd go again.the only fault was the generator in the car park was a bit load not sure why its there and if it will stay ??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fox is a friendly family run 500 year old inn with a contemporary fresh food restaurant and large luxury boutique hotel rooms converted in an ancient barn - complete with Hayloft Suite. Nestled next to the Abbey Gardens and yet only 5 minutes walk to the town centre in the historic town of Bury St Edmunds, with Newmarket and Cambridge close by. An ideal venue for business or pleasure. Open all day, every day with an emphasis on quality and friendly service. Fresh food served from 7am weekdays and 8am at weekends and bank holidays prepared by our team of chefs using only the best quality local ingredients. Free parking & WiFi. Our air conditioned rooms include: handmade super king beds with natural hand stitched mattresses for a good nights sleep. Handmade oak furniture & room fittings, luxury stone tiled bathrooms with natural French toiletries, flat screen TV, Fair Trade tea & coffee, spring water, safe, steam iron, cosy underfloor heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Fox Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fox Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The Fox Inn Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk